Wireless ultrasonic measuring station for height and weight with voice guidance
seca 286: Intelligently precise.
With the seca 286 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision.
Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
• Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
• Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
• The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
• A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
• Approval class: III (3)
• Capacity: 300 kg
• Graduation (g): 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
• Measuring range in cm: 60 - 210 cm
• Graduation [Measuring Rod]: 1 mm
• Power supply: Power adapter
• Measure (W x H x D): 434 x 2.270 x 466 mm
• Net weight: 16,5
• Functions: PRINT, Auto-PRINT, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Autom. Weighing range switch-over, Clear, Patient data input, BFR (Body Fat Rate), Pre-TARE, Mother/Child function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Auto-BMI, Calibration, Autom. Calibration, Automatic switch-off, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Acoustic signals can be activated, Backlighting, cm/inch-switch-over, Damping, User-defined zero setting, Auto-SEND